0
Hey everybody!

I first met Michelle when she and Nathan booked Lauren and me for her wedding waaaaay back... and now, she has the most adorable family! I love when our wedding clients trust us with their family portraits as well, and wanted to do something really fun for the family session. Michelle and I worked up a plan to shoot at the pumpkin patch... kind of like a family day with Mere and me tagging along... haha! Here are a few of my favorites from the session...










That hat!



Perfection. Seriously.










BTW, we are all booked up for the year with weddings and don't have any more family slots. If you want family sessions, you can set something up for March when we have our next family openenings: dale@benfieldphotography.com

Talk to you soon,
Dale

Post a Comment

 
Top
Add to Flipboard Magazine.